Monday, August 15, 2011

Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Line Promo Poster


This is a Promotional Poster which I made for my Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Line fan-made development project. Actually theres like 30 other posters, but I found this one is more interesting since I place No Heart and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness there. For those who don't know Kingdom Hearts, both No Heart and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is a BOSS from the original game.

I personally hope I can finish this project on Winter this year. Not really sure though, I'm kinda busy at the moment so postponement is possible to happen.

1 comment:

  1.  En Lo Absoluto pienso que lo que has puesto resulte de este modo.

    Debieras documentarte de mejor manera o reemplazar las proveedoras de
    info.

    Revisa y ademas navega por mi site; Trucos de Destiny

    ReplyDelete