Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hyper Mode Activated! [Fairy Tail: Battle of Magic]

"In the arms of the angel, fly away from here.
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear.
You are pulled from the wreckage, of your silent reverie.
You're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here."

— Angel, Sarah McLachlan

Does anyone loves Oracion Seis' Angel? I somehow do since the name itself does sound like a nostalgia to me as well as remind me with one of my favorite song all of the time, Angel by Sarah McLachlan. And the name is also quite remind me with a friend of mine.

Alright, back to topic. Today I want to introduce you Hyper Mode command that will be available on the game. "What's Hyper Mode?" Well, Hyper Mode is a feature that can transform character into their powerful alternate state. While on this state, character will have powered-up sort of between specific damage, speed, defense or such for a certain duration. Each of character will have their own respective Hyper Mode.

Preview Screenshots
Here is the testing screenshots from my Fairy Tail: Battle of Magic fanmade project. These grassland area environment is still on WIP so it may looks quite empty at the moment, have to add rocks and trees later on along the process. And also by the way, I didn't place any enemies yet since it's only for a visual looks testing purpose.

Stand
Hyper Mode Transform (Begin)
Hyper Mode Transform (End)
Angel's Hyper Mode: Caelum Sword
Angel's Hyper Mode: Heaven's Dance (Charging)


New Artwork
Oh yeah, I also did another artwork for Angel as well. The pose honestly was inspired from a victoria's secret model that I was randomly seen. I personally think Angel is actually gorgeous though, just too bad her evil and cruel personality ruin it.

Midnight Angel Artwork

1 comment:

  1. Ohh mann cool ^o^ love this hero .. i will choose her XD

    ReplyDelete